1. Why this privacy statement?
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal data. We use that personal data only in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR or AVG) of 27 April 2016.
With this privacy statement, we want to make it clear how we may process your personal data and what your rights are. By using this website, you explicitly agree to this privacy statement and the processing of your personal data.
2. Company details
You can find our details and contact information on the contact page.
3. What personal data do we process?
We only process the personal data we need and keep them only temporarily. If we pass them on to third parties, we conclude a processing agreement with them in which they guarantee your privacy.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process on this website.
3.1 Contact information
If you fill in a form, we do not store the entered data on this website. They are sent to our mailbox. This is necessary to communicate with you.
4. What other personal data do we process?
4.1 Statistics (Google Analytics)
When you surf to our website, we store certain data in Google Analytics such as, for example, your browser type, operating programme, likely place of consultation, hour and day of consultation, which pages you visited, etc. These statistics are completely anonymous. We use them to analyse visitors' browsing behaviour and optimise the website.
We have concluded a processing agreement with Google and ensure that your data is not shared further.
4.2.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that your computer stores when you use a website. Among other things, they record information about your browser type, operating system, geographical location and website visits.
4.2.2 What cookies do we use on this site?
- _ga, _gat and _gid: analyse your website visits via Google Analytics.
These cookies are anonymous and do not store any personal data about you.
4.2.3 How can you disable cookies?
You can disable or delete cookies, although if you do so, our website may no longer work optimally. Would you still like to adjust the settings for cookies? Then find instructions for different browsers here:
5. How do we secure your visit and data?
This website is secured on 3 levels:
- Regular automatic updates plug any software leaks and improve the security of this site.
- SSL secures your connection to this site so that your data cannot be intercepted by hackers.
- The firewall filters all traffic to this site, preventing malware and hacking. Compare it to the virus scanner on your PC.
6. What rights do you have?
As a visitor and user, you have rights relating to your personal data. It is and remains your data.
Would you like to invoke one of these rights? Please send us an e-mail via the contact form. We will process your request within 30 days after you prove your identity.
6.1 Right to information
You have the right to know what personal data we process. We make every effort to make this clear on this website and in this privacy statement. Do you still have a question? If so, feel free to give us a call.
6.2 Right of inspection and rectification
You have the right to inspect all personal data we have processed about you. You can have any incorrect or incomplete personal data amended or deleted.
6.3 Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to (temporarily) stop the processing of your personal data under these conditions:
- During the period we need to check the accuracy of your personal data in case of dispute.
- During the period we need to assess the presence of grounds for erasure of your personal data.
- In case of unlawful data processing, if you request restriction of processing instead of erasure of your personal data.
- If we no longer need your personal data for the processing purposes and you need them for a legal claim.
6.4 Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to oppose the processing of personal data for which you previously gave consent at any time.
6.5 Right to oppose automatic decision-making
The personal data we collect through this website will not be used for automatic decision-making.
6.6 Right to transfer personal data
If you wish to transfer your personal data to another processor, we will gladly provide you with it in a readable form.
6.7 Right to be forgotten
You have the right to have your personal data deleted under these conditions:
- When your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which we originally collected it.
- When we have collected your personal data only on the basis of your consent.
- When you object to the processing and there are no compelling grounds for the processing.
- When your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- When your personal data must be deleted in accordance with a legal obligation.
6.8 Right to lodge a complaint
Do you believe that we have processed your personal data unlawfully? Then you have the right to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission.
7. Amendability of this privacy statement
It is possible that this privacy statement will be amended in the future. Please therefore consult it regularly. This privacy statement was last amended on 1 April 2020.
8. Changing cookie preferences
If you have given permission to use non-functional cookies on this website, you can change this setting at any time.